08 Nov CIRCULÉIRE Virtual Conference 2022
On Wednesday November 23rd 2022, IMR’s flagship circular economy initiative, CIRCULÉIRE – The National Platform for Circular Manufacturing, will host a virtual conference titled: Demonstrating Irish Circular Economy Innovation.
The conference will showcase the impacts, insights and learnings from the cross-sectoral Innovation Pilots funded by CIRCULÉIRE in the construction, furniture, and medical devices, plastics, and textiles sectors.
Minister Ossian Smyth, Minister of State with responsibility for Communications and the Circular Economy will be delivering the keynote address at CIRCULÉIRE’s 2022 Conference.
You will also have the opportunity to hear from CIRCULÉIRE’s Strategic Partners: Dept. Environment, Climate and Communications, EPA Ireland and EIT Climate KIC.
Take a peek at the projects you’ll learn about:
- C-SUP | Circularising Single-Use Plastic (A circular lab plastics pilot led by Novelplast)
- Do More With Less (A furniture tack-back scheme pilot led by Farrell)
- Medal | MED Devices a New Life (A B2C medical devices take-back pilot led by Offerre)
- Circular Economy & The Power of Many (A construction supply-chain pilot led by Freefoam)
- SUCCESS | Sustainable Use of Carbon Contributes to Environmentally Sustainable Systems (Led by Dawn Meats)
- RoboCRM | Advanced Robotics To Capture Critical Raw Materials In WEEE Recycling For A Circular Economy (Led by FPD Technologies)
- Upcycled Insulation (A pilot creating new mattress and insulation components Led by Cirtex)
CIRCULÉIRE is a public-private partnership co-created by Irish Manufacturing Research (IMR) and three strategic partners: the Department of the Environment, Climate and Communications (DECC), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and EIT Climate-KIC. Together with industry partners, CIRCULÉIRE aims to assist manufacturers and their supply chains to switch from linear to circular business models.