About Sabine Giron
Collaborative Robotics Researcher
Sabine executes and supports internal and external projects to de-risk, demystify and deliver high-risk and high-TRL Robotics application concepts. She builds prototypes to prove design approach.
- Internship – Packing Department of Procter & Gamble, Blois, France
- Internship – Engineering office of Cahouet, Paris, France
- MSc in Autonomous Vehicle Dynamics and Control
- French Engineering Diploma (5 years) – Specialisation in Optimisation and Automation of Industrial Processes
- 8-months Nanodegree program “Robotics Software Engineer” from Udacity/Nvidia
What motivates you at IMR?
IMR provides real opportunities for each team and member to drive meaningful impact at all level through innovative technologies and approaches.