About Mousbah Barake
Senior Analytics Researcher
Mousbah designs and develops AI solutions by combining interdisciplinary approaches such as Meta-Heuristics, Mathematical Modelling, Simulation, Image Processing, Machine Learning and Graph Theory. The aim is to make manufacturing in Ireland and Europe more efficient and competitive.
- Design and development of AI solutions by combining interdisciplinary approaches such as Meta Heuristics, Optimisation, Simulation, Machine Learning, Graph Theory, Mathematical Modelling, Text Analytics, and Image Processing.
- Design of SQL and NoSQL databases such as Cassandra.
- UI and 2D game design and development for prototyping and demoing purposes.
- Generation and conception of ideas and fast prototyping of these ideas using Python.
- OOP and Design Patterns in Java, Python and C++.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Master’s degree in Applied Mathematics and Computing
- PhD in Operations Research
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning Certificate
- Structuring Machine Learning Projects Certificate
- Spark Fundamentals I, II Certificate
What motivates you at IMR?
Working with talented people to investigate, research and solve real life multi-disciplinary design optimisation problems is very rewarding.