About John Connolly
John is an engineering professional who is results-driven and passionate about engineering to reach the highest of standards. Bringing projects to a close successfully, on time, and within budget
- New product development in the medical device, security industry, and general engineering sectors.
- Expert in Engineering Manufacturing and Design in regulated environments within ISO 13485.
- Strong knowledge in Change Management System (CMS) and Risk Analysis.
- Expert in UV, Fibre & CO2 OEM laser machine development for medical device applications.
- Qualified Project Manager who overseen new facility fit-out and procurement of new machines and equipment.
- Hons Medical device design & innovation
- Post Grad Dip Project Management
- Post Grad Dip in Pharmaceutical and Chemical Validation
- Post Grad Cert Creativity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Post Grad cert Management studies
- Black Belt Six Sigma
- Diploma in International Financial Services Risks & Regulations
- Diploma CNC programming setting (Machinist)
- Qualified and certified Tig Welder
What motivates you at IMR?
My main motivation is finding solutions for problems whether it is in my professional or personal environment.