About Brian O’Halloran
Senior Industrial Analytics Researcher
Brian is a highly experienced researcher with a strong analytics background in both academia and commercial environments.
- 6+ years of commercial data science experience in a range of commercial environments, latterly in senior leadership roles.
- Built-up data science capabilities from scratch in commercial environments. Worked with interdisciplinary teams/stakeholders on analytics/machine learning products, adopting best software and analytics practices for AI development and delivery.
- Created and delivered introductory data science/machine learning courses, with the target audience of those with a limited technical background.
Projects you will work on in IMR:
- Boston Scientific Galway pouch anomaly detection
- Machine Learning course creation and delivery
- BSc in Experimental Physics and Mathematics
- Ph.D. in Experimental Physics
What motivates you at IMR?
The breadth of intriguing projects at IMR, and the chance of working and delivering on cutting-edge solutions for use in Irish manufacturing.