About Anthony Faustine
Senior Industrial Analytics Researcher
Anthony is a research scientist with successful experience in applying data analytics and Artificial intelligence techniques to business problems. He has a successful track record in delivering Artificial Intelligence projects in academia and industries.
- Over 5-year of experience in designing end-to AI solutions from ideation to proof of concept system by combining interdisciplinary approaches such as statistical modeling, machine learning, signal processing, and domain expertise.
- Experience in national and International Research and Development projects on the Applicability of AI and Machine Learning for Industrial Problems.
- Experience in designing and developing robust machine learning algorithms with a focus on industrial applications.
- Experience in data-life cycle development with a focus specification, guideline, and best practices for AI-ready training dataset development.
- BA in Electronics Science and Communication
- MA in Telecommunication Engineering
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering (ongoing)
What motivates you at IMR?
The diversity in IMR allow interacting and collaborating with solid researchers and team with diverse talent, knowledge, skills, and experiences.